St Scotty (Design)
|Debut||Lina hires some villains to kill some Blade Strangers|
|Fighting style||All Ranges|
Master at using any kind of weapons
|Weaknesses||Destruction of the head|
Specially made Emps
Saint (Arch Nemesis)
Class O (Former ally)
"'Let's Make Some Noise... Hahahahaha..."
Thunderbolt is a Silent stealthy cybernetic Scout concept created by Blastertronus.
His theme is Soundwave's theme from Transformers: Prime
And his battle theme is Duel from ICONOCLASTS OST
little is known about Thunderbolt's origins other than that he is an android who was first discovered in ██████, japan by the SCP foundation after reports of an a strange █████ colored asteroid herded towards earth into a near by village injuring ██ villagers with no casualties, the asteroid mysteriously disappeared on impact laving only the damage it caused with many witnesses say a strange robotic figure with a electric aura Immerged from the crater and started running away. during further investigation, Several murders were being reported all over japan following the incident. with the murderer having the same silhouette that matches the description on the entity that crawled out of the crater. the various of autopsies also had similar descriptions of , bruises, cuts, gashes, lacerations, scratches, abrasions, contusions, lesions, gunshot wound, missing body parts, and most of all, Electrical burn. which ties all the murders to the entity and a gang called the ██████ █████ gang from further investigation in it the victims past. █ months later █ personnel manage to gang up on and apprehend the gang's leader █████, when being asked about the entity █████ explains that the entity's name is Thunderbolt and he found it wandering the streets of ████████, and took him in ad had him become a personal hitman for the gang, █████ also explained that the thunderbolt is on the way to the ███████ █████ mansion near ████████ to kill ███████ ███████ and ████████ ████████ in envy over there power over the land. the gang leader █████ was then terminated and mobile task force was sent over to the ███████ █████ mansion were inside on the second floor, thunderbolt was standing on the other side of a hallway holding the mansion's maid ██████ ██████ at gun point with thunderbolt demanding were ███████ and ███████ are, in a monotone robotic voice (described as being disturbing). after a 2 hour long confrontation thunderbolt was bagged and apprehended by Ninjineer (who was taking a vacation at ███████ at the time) and was restrained to a modified retraining chair and was sent over to site 19, ██████ only suffered minor injuries around the neck and right thigh. However within 4 weeks of being contained, Thunderbolt managed to escape the Foundation with out leaving a trace on how he was able to escape.
Personality and behavior
Thunderbolt is the spy master and covert agent who uses various technology to learn everything there is to know about his allies and his enemies. He was never very chatty, but these days, he's become near silent, communicating by playing back recordings of other people's conversations. He just sneaks about, patiently looking for transmissions and creeping bitches like you out. He is also Very loyal to masters, including is current one, The Physicus, being his Right hand man, whos very persistent, skilled on the battlefield, and is fixated on security protocol, as he will do the most unpredictable of things, even making some pretty violent kills (straight out of kill bill or upgrade), just to get the job done.
He wears a Teufort Knight, Virtual Vewfinder painted with A Distinctive Lack of Hue, Flak Jack, Flapjack, Sneaky sleeves, Sole Saviors, Arm armor pad from Heavy on both arms, Flight of the Monarch, and Orion's Belt.
He is usually Burgundy BLU yet some depictions of him depicted him as being RED.
He is bigger than a normal scout, being between the heights of the heavy and sniper.
Powers and Abilities
- Technomorphism - Thunderbolt is made up of completely intelligent and adaptive transforming nanomachines that he can manipulate in any way He see fit. This allows him to morph into any form of technology (devices, vehicles, etc), reconstruct/replicate himselves, adapt to threats and hostile environments, perform advanced analysis, take control of technological structures, and assimilate surrounding materials to upload structural information.
- Post-Mortem Shapeshifting - Because of his Technomorphism ability, he can alter his form to take on the appearance of others, yet he can only transform into that person if he kills said person.
- Electricity Absorption and Manipulate Electrons- He also power to absorb any form of electricity (such as electrons or protons) and utilize it in some way, buy Utilize it, he just use it for killing. He's equipped with various weaponry that helps him shape and manipulate electrons, to use the electricity he absorbed to make it into various shapes such as swords or knives, or he can shoot it from his palms or even out of an empty gun.
- Skills and Master reflexes - Thunderbolt is known by many to have the ability to defect and reflect attacks with his arms or just down right dodge the attack, and He is a Master at using any kind of weapon, this means if he gets his hands on a alien weapon, he would know how to use it.
- he also knows several martial arts which add to his shear skills at hand to hand combat and use of any kind of melee weapons.
- Intelligents - Thunderbolt has a very high IQ, this makes him good at almost anything whether its math of using it to lay out traps and stuff, this also makes him very unpredictable and dangerous at the same time.
- Hacking Intuition - Thunderbolt knows instinctively how to hack through difficult mainframes of information and bypass intensively difficult levels of online security. The user can also hack the systems of incredibly complex devices and weapons to aid him and/or his comrades in various situations.
- Recording Manipulation: - Like Soundwave, Thunderbolt can create, shape and manipulate all forms of recording of information, including CDs, documents, books, USB devices, cassettes, computers, videos, writing, etc. He can alter recordings to make it say something false rather than something true, or make it gibberish and incomprehensible.
- Congenital insensitivity to pain - very few people might know that that he can't feel pain because he suffers from Congenital Analgesia. This means that if he gets injured in any shape or form he can walk it off like if it was nothing. He uses it to his advantage in battle for obvious reasons.
Weaknesses and Faults
- Destruction of head - Thunderbolt can be easily taken by Destroying his head in any shape or form. This can also kill him, but because he has a healing factor he will just simply come back, yet it can slow him down from doing his work. So the only to kill him for good is by destroying his body after the head, which can be very hard due to the fact that its some what indestructible.
- Ice - Ice can easily be slowed downed and freeze on its path by Extremely low temperatures of -196 degrees Celsius from either users of ice related power, ice elemental weaponry or liquid nitrogen and is not impossible, but difficult Shatter him while frozen. yet if so, he will cause it suffer from glitches as he self-preservation protocols kick in to compensate for heavy damage, but will be very insufficient to destroy him.
- Emps - This is an obvious one as many robotic freaks out there. as He can easily be stunned for a minimal amount of time by Emps that are specially made to take out machines with high defense.
- Sappers work too but it only increases his power due to his Electricity absorptions ability.
- his character took inspiration from Transformers prime Soundwave, and Transformers animated Shockwave
- He was originally Blastertronus's Tf2Sona
- Thunderbolts catchphrase is the spy_tape_03.wav file slowed down to 75%
- There are plans for him to be a Freak Fortress and a Slender Fortress boss
- Like Scoutsy he is technically classless, but most people identify him as scout under due to his appearance.