- ―Trolldier, scoring a kill
For the sake of simplicity, this article will use the GRY Infobox and the RED outfit, despite this Freak's ever-changing team allegiance.
The Trolldier is a teamless Soldier TF2 Freak conceptualized by Dr. Lazlo. He is based on the popular "Trolldier" load-out.
He is the main protagonist of The Magical Space Adventures of Trolldier. His theme is Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Music-
Appearance and Personality
Trolldier's appearance is a Soldier wielding the Rocket Jumper, Mantreads, and Market Gardner. Team loyalties matter not, as he will change team colours and hat with every appearance, as demonstrated below.
He is a cocky individual, and will always rocket jump at his enemies to either crush them under his feet, or hack them down with his shovel. He is the considered the "Master Trolldier," as other Trolldiers will listen to his commands.Despite his attitude, he is always willing to help any good-natured Freaks in the endless struggle of good versus evil.
Powers and Abilities
- His endurance was increased due to his constant foot-breaking, head-smashing, shovel-slashing and general idiocy.
- Years of skill with his load-out have given him expert-level usage of them.
- Countless leg damage has adapted his feet to near-superhuman strength, making his non-rocket jump powerful and deadly.
- He can breathe in space for 10 minutes. After that, he'll be forced to descend to Earth.
Faults and Weaknesses
- For all intents and purposes, he's just a regular Soldier. This is a plus against any Freak stronger than him.
- He isn't particularly intelligent. In fact he's borderline dumb, which can get him killed by regular mercenaries.
- It's possible to wear him out in space.
- He is the second Freak to be based on a load-out, the first being Demopan.
- He is also the first Freak to have an entirely different outfit in each appearance, even if it is a differing hat or team colour.